Monday, September 1, 2008

Playing catch up

Scarlet O'Hara, Envision, and Elegance
I totally love these 3 colorways!! In fact the top one I am using for my 'Bono Kimono'. Which is really beginning to take shape, and I can't wait to wear it. I named it Scarlet O'Hara because it reminded me of a dress in 'Gone with the Wind'. The middle color is really a beautiful purple it is the purple that I had Envisioned. The bottom is a very nice eggplant color, one of those colors that is not very common or at least I haven't seen it around too much.

Introducing Terrie, the wonderful designer of the 'Bono Kimono'. She is holding a finished Bono in the 'Cherry Bomb' colorway. I think Terrie has done a wonderful job with this pattern, it is a very flattering jacket. Thanks Terrie!!

I even got to go to the Class and meet up with a lot of great women. Some I got to meet for the first time some have been blessed enough to have met before but I learned a lot about them all. It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.
Jill is working with 'Foliage', I really can't wait to see how this will look when it's done!
Brunie is using 'Triple Shot' and Melissa and Ellen are using 'Gothique' and they are both looking great! It was so wonderful watching all the different yarns and seeing how they turn out. For all of you who asked about the pattern and when it would be ready, it's ready at Loops, and there is another class in September with Terrie too.
This is the progress I had made a week ago, I have gotten a little farther since then. Can't wait to see how Scarlet looks all made up. So I think I will go get to knitting.
Before I do I will share one completed project, Calm by Kim Hargreaves.
The puppies are doing great, I am still crying over Arwen and frequently calling one of them by her name but I things are getting closer to normal now. Thanks again you guys!!

3 comments:

Knifty Knitter said...

Love the Scarlet O'Hara colorway looks! It's already looking lovely in your Bono Kimono :)

infinityexplorer said...

The colors especially the Scarlett O'Hara is amazing... I love them all.

Melissa Bruner said...

I love the Scarlet O! Want some!!! My kimono is back on track after I had to pick out a few rows to fix an oops. It's a fun project and the yarn is a joy.