Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Puppy ate my homework

OK, really I do love the puppies BUT.... they decided to play in the Cashmere/Merino! I didn't kill them but I did scream a little. OK so this is one way for me to get to keep one for myself. I have to admit I am really really looking forward to spinning this up. There are just not enough yummy words to describe how incredibly soft and and and wonderful it is. I will show you how it turns out.

Believe it or not I have been so incredibly busy. The Bono Kimono is really coming along well. I had an emergency project that had to be done and had to take a short break from it but I think I am back on track now. The Bono Kimono has really been a hit at Loops so much so that I have had to dye a bunch more glam for them and there will be another class on it this month.

To all my friends in Arkansas and Missouri I finally got the orders out to One City Market in Rogersville, MO and Little Bo Peep in Eureka Springs AR. Wow I can't tell you how excited and honored I am to have Tempted in these stores. Trust me if you are over that way go to these shops. They are the kind of places to spend hours knitting, talking and sipping tea with great friends in.

"Destiny Glam"
"Boudoir Glam"
"Caress Glam"
Just a few of the newest semi-solid Glam yarns from yours truely.

*****News Flash****
Tempted is in the process of having a little makeover, I can't wait to let you all in on all the updates!

2 comments:

Lynne E. said...

Darn, no "bad puppy" photo! I'm sorely tempted by the "Boudoir" colorway, which I've been "visiting" at your Etsy Shop. If I didn't have quite so much stash yarn, I'd never have held out for this long. Sure am looking forward to your makeovers. I love the kimono pattern, too.

Beth said...

I can confirm that the Destiny colorway is fantastic. See, me snapping up new colors of Glam is really... um... quality testing. I'm taking one for the team!